Our team will use this understanding to design a custom support package that will help you stay in your home as safely and comfortably as possible. We also take great care to choose a caregiver you will feel comfortable with, and that can provide you with as much or as little support as you need.
All our live-in care services are fully regulated, with our experienced team on hand to manage every aspect of your live-in care plan on your behalf. We can also make adjustments to your plan at any time and are fully equipped to provide more complex care, such as nursing and palliative care, as necessary.
General Care and Support Services
All our general support services are tailored to suit your specific requirements. We will work with you and your family to design a specific care plan, carrying out an in-depth home care assessment to discuss your unique specifications or requests.
Some of the everyday services we can undertake as part of our live-in care include:
- Administering and managing medication.
- Assistance with personal care, including washing, dressing, grooming and more.
- Continence care, including assistance in the bathroom, as well as catheter and stoma care.
- Mobility support, including assisted movement around the house, changing positions in bed, and hoisted transfers.
- General housekeeping, including tidying, cleaning, laundry
- Preparing and cooking meals.
- Companionship, friendship, and emotional support.
- Pet care, including walks and feeding.
- Support with days out, attending appointments and events, shopping, and more.
- Running errands on your behalf, including shopping, collecting prescriptions, etc.
- Assisted holidays.